Main purpose and scope of the job:
B-Engaged has experienced rapid growth over the past year, both with clients and staff. The purpose of this role will be to assist on producing social content for B-Engaged brand and client channels to ensure the continuation of our consistent growth and clients brand image.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Finding content from across the internet related to our clients and services
- Knowledge of photography and videography on digital platforms
- Creating engaging and original content
- Scheduling regular video and photo content in line with targets and KPIs
- Contacting content creators and getting permission to use sourced content
- Building relationships with influencers for ongoing partnerships
- Use of Canon and Sony camera
- Packaging content to maximise social shareability and interaction with custom thumbnails and tailored captions
- Adhering to B-Engaged house style and templates
- Graphics effects
Skills and abilities:
- Strong written English skills
- Creative shooting, editing & effects
- Creative thinking for client brief proposals
- A knowledge and passion for all things marketing & sport
- Experience using Google Docs, Sheets etc
- Excellent time management.
- The ability to formulate and create original content.
- Excellent communication skills required to work with content creators, talent and internal teams
- Experience managing a ‘non-personal’ social media account.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Editing software is a must.
- Previous role in shooting and editing video content
- A relevant degree desired but not essential.
£17,000 – £20,000 Basic (dependent on experience)
To apply please submit CV & Cover Letter (including portfolio of work) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply if you do not have editing and video experience
London based role