Who are we?
B-Engaged is a fast growing company operating in the Sports industry with clients who are athletes and brands We work in every aspect of modern sports—with footballers, and clubs, brand owners and brand managers. We are a full-service organisation, supporting our diverse roster of talent and brands, strategic brand development, content production and beyond.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At B-Engaged, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
B-Engaged is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist. This position reports to the Managing Director and serves as a key member of the B-Engaged digital team servicing athletes and brands. Lead on planning of content, content calendars, whilst assisting production team on storyboard development. You will analyse all client digital channels for internal and external reporting.
- Content Marketing. Develop and execute digital marketing strategies and content distribution strategies for B-Engaged clients; prepare pitches to key digital retail, mobile, and online promotional partners to secure content campaigns and marketing opportunities for releases.
- Partner Management: Support and manage relationships with key digital partner accounts; liaise with content distribution partners to execute digital sales plans and marketing initiatives.
- Content Development: Produce and post digital content, including text, images, videos; liaise with athletes and brands to develop sports generated content.
- Site and Social Development / Management: Support and manage athlete websites and launches; maintain and update athletes / brands sites, social media profiles & B-Engaged properties
- Creative Marketing and Revenue Development: Grow athlete awareness, site traffic and content syndication through third party editorials, feature placements, social networking strategies, marketing programs, fan initiatives, contests/sweepstakes and exclusive content promotions to drive revenue.
- Reporting and Analysis. Liaison with the PR team to compile and distribute regular reports to internal team; utilise data to evaluate campaign efficacy; evaluate internal and competitive digital campaign performances to determine each promotion’s success and areas of opportunity/growth; create reports for artists and external partners.
- Other B-Engaged Priority Marketing: Work with B-Engaged production team to execute content release campaigns, brand campaign promotions and support all other company initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Experience working within a small creative team
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- An in- depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and sports industry trends across various sports
- 2 years’ experience managing the use of and/or relationships with digital distribution and social platforms
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for the sports market
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
- The highest attention to detail
- Track record building and maintaining strong business / client relationships
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- University degree in a related field preferred
- Experience running reports and exporting data from Social Media channels, Google Analytics, email service providers, CRM and other audio/video/social platforms
- Experience working with social management and listening platforms
- Experience working with content management systems; especially WordPress
- Energetic with a ‘can-do’ approach
Salary: Depending on experience
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to join the B-Engaged team today!