Who are we?
B-Engaged is a fast growing company operating in the Sports industry with clients who are athletes and brands We work in every aspect of modern sports—with footballers, and clubs, brand owners and brand managers. We are a full-service organisation, supporting our diverse roster of talent and brands, strategic brand development, content production and beyond.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At B-Engaged, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
B-Engaged is seeking a Commercial Executive. This position reports to the Commercial Manager and serves as a key member of the B-Engaged commercial team servicing athletes and brands. Develop industry & market research for commercial team. You will develop leads for internal reporting, through to reaching out to leads in order to help secure new business for B-Engaged.
- Online & Offline research. Develop and execute research for internal use to identify and secure content campaigns and marketing opportunities in sport.
- Partner Management: Work with Commercial Manager to manage client accounts / leads.
- Lead Development. Develop list of leads for commercial team to distribute and work with ahead of each target period.
- Sales: After identifying clients, working to secure correct contact details to process through sales funnel.
- Concept Development: Support on concept development with creative team for pitch decks / sales material.
- Reporting and Analysis. Create sales reports for personal sales funnel every week, reporting into Commercial Manager.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Minimum 2 year’s experience working within the Sports Industry
- Experience in lead generation through to securing brand deals
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- An in- depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and sports industry trends across various sports
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for the sports market
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
- The highest attention to detail
- Track record building and maintaining strong business / client relationships
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- University degree in a related field preferred
- Experience running reports and exporting data from online platforms
- Experience working with in a sports commercial team
- Energetic with a ‘can-do’ approach
Salary: Dependent on experience
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to join the B-Engaged team today!