Commercial Executive Role
B-Engaged is hiring! Would you thrive off of working with brands and footballers?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our fast growing business, which has now surpassed everyone’s expectations and we are growing our team even further this summer.
As a commercial executive, you would be required to work closely with your junior commercial assistant and company MD on day-to-day commercial partnership strategies for clients, through to delivering ROI on commercial partnership deals for our clients.
You will lead athlete sponsorship and local/national/international ambassador ‘influencer’ programs, manage event sponsorship and merchandise opportunities, establish partnerships with key affiliated brands and organisations; developing our already strong commercial network to maximise opportunities.
- Experience within the sports industry if possible. (Passionate about Sports & Brands)
- Experience working within athlete or event sponsorship.
- A commercial & creative eye to ensure the sponsorship deals we enter into are viable.
- Ability to work independently whilst also being a team player
- Influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal, reporting and presentation skills with the capability to convey ideas succinctly and persuasively.
This is an exciting role with great opportunity for a motivated, driven self-starter. If you would like to be considered please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
The salary is dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25K – £30K p/ year + commissions
Commissions would work on 30% of what B-Engaged make. Potential earnings over £90K p/y.