Want to work in sport and have a passion for videography?
B-Engaged is looking for an enthusiastic videographer to join our growing team in creating content within sports marketing.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity and a chance for an enthusiastic creative to grow and progress with the company. We are looking for a professional worker, who is comfortable working in a team but a willing independent worker with initiative.
About the role:
Assist storyboarding, planning and pre-production for video shoots
Production (working on set with the production team shooting content)
Post production duties to edit and deliver high-quality content for clients
Key responsibilities & duties:
- Knowledge of photography and videography on digital platforms
- Create engaging and original content
- Scheduling regular video and photo content in line with targets and KPIs
- Contacting content creators and getting permission to use sourced content
- Adhering to B-Engaged house style and templates
- Graphic effects
Skills and abilities:
- Strong written English skills
- Creative shooting, editing & effects (photography & videography)
- Creative thinking for client brief proposals
- A knowledge and passion for all things marketing & sport
- Experience using Google Docs, Sheets, Storyboards
- Excellent time management & organisation.
- The ability to formulate and create original content.
- Edit on Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After effects
- Shoot using the Sony series (A7S ii/FS7)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong people skills
About the candidate:
University degree (2:1 and above)
Previous experience in a similar role (1 year minimum)
Can work to tight deadlines and committed to unusual working hours
A creative approach
Self-starting and not afraid to take risks
Energetic with a ‘can-do’ approach
A passion for sports
£17,000 – £20,000 (depending on experience)
Please send a copy of your CV, portfolio of photography, showreel of videography, covering letter and any other links to current work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply if you do not have editing and video experience
London based role