Internship & Work Placement Programmes (PAID)
Who are we?
B-Engaged is a fast growing company operating in the Sports industry with clients who are athletes and brands We work in every aspect of modern sports—with footballers, and clubs, brand owners and brand managers. We are a full-service organisation, supporting our diverse roster of talent and brands, strategic brand development, content production and beyond.
Who are you?
Recent graduate, or currently studying an undergraduate or postgraduate level, with aspirations to work in the sports industry. Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At B-Engaged, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
- Brand & Communications Intern: This position reports to the Brand & Communications Manager and serves as a member of the B-Engaged digital team servicing athletes and brands. Assist on planning of content, content calendars, whilst gaining experience through production team on storyboard development. You will help analyse all client digital channels for internal and external reporting. Assist on planning of media (paid & organic), press releases, whilst gaining experience through the wider team on on brand & athlete campaign development. You will help analyse all client PR exposure for internal and external reporting.
- Creative Work Placement: This position reports to the production manager and services as a member of the B-Engaged production team servicing athletes and brands. You will play a role in learning and developing content across 2D (graphic and stills) and 3D (videos and animations), whilst also gaining experience across the everyday processes of working in the production world from pre-production, shoot days and post-production.
- Partnerships Intern: This position reports to the Partnerships manager and services as a member of the B-Engaged partnerships team servicing athletes and brands. You will assist in the partnerships analysts role in order to identify target industries and deliver analysis reports for the partnerships team. You will shadow and learn the process of marketing agency sales, and partnerships development in the sports/agency world.
How it will work:
- Work from home: Due to COVID our team has been working from home from March 20′ and will be for the foreseeable future. The successful candidates will be required to work from home and must have their own laptop / computer.
- Working hours: We work from 8am-4:30pm Monday – Friday. If the successful candidate is still in education or in other part-time employment, we will adapt the working schedule around their current studies.
- Commitment & dedication: All of our team are fully committed and passionate about their careers and their work. From intern level through to management, we expect the same level of care and dedication.
- Term: The successful candidate must be able to commit a minimum of 3-months. Our roles are built around providing you with a programme which can develop your skillsets through shadowing, teaching and implementations.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Desire to work in the sports / marketing industries
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- An in- depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and sports industry trends across various sports
- Knowledge of and passion for the sports market
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
- The highest attention to detail
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- University degree in a related field
- Experience running reports and exporting data from Social Media channels, Google Analytics, email service providers, CRM and other audio/video/social platforms
- Experience working with social management and listening platforms
- Experience working with content management systems; especially WordPress
- Energetic with a ‘can-do’ approach
THIS IS A PAID INTERNSHIP / WORK-PLACEMENT
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to join the B-Engaged team today!