JOB: Business Development Executive
Who are we?
B-Engaged is a fast growing company operating in the Sports industry with clients who are athletes and brands. We work in every aspect of modern sports—with footballers, and clubs, brand owners and brand managers. We are a full-service organisation, supporting our diverse roster of talent and brands, strategic brand development, content production and beyond.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At B-Engaged, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
B-Engaged is seeking a Business Development Executive. This position reports to the Partnerships Manager and serves as a key member of the B-Engaged business development team tasked to develop new business channels for the business. You will develop upon the existing B-Engaged sales process through new ideas, assist on updating sales strategies for the business, through to outreach to prospects in order to help secure new business and revenue for B-Engaged. This role will focus on the development of our B2B service packages.
- Relationship Management: Responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners.
- Revenue Development: Develop & manage existing and new revenue channels for the business through lead generation.
- Online & Offline research. Develop and execute research for internal use to identify and secure content campaigns and marketing opportunities in sport.
- Sales: After identifying clients, working to secure correct contact details to process through sales funnel to successfully onboard new clients.
- Concept Development: Support on concept development with creative team for pitch decks / sales material.
- Reporting and Analysis. Create sales reports for personal sales funnel every week.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Minimum 2 years experience working within a marketing / pr / media or ad agency
- University degree
- Strong track-record of new business for marketing / pr / media or ad agencies
- This role requires deep knowledge of the marketing agency industry, as well as strong interpersonal skills to help drive alignment among various stakeholders, while also influencing go-to-market strategies that optimize for growth, adoption and value for this audience
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- An in- depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and sports industry trends across various sports
- Develop & deliver sales presentations, materials, and collateral
- Develop framework for partner business reviews, including data analysis, collateral creation and tactical recommendations
- Develop ever evolving go-to-market process for B-Engaged
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
- Create and manage marketing plans/budgets that deliver to KPIs
- Track record building and maintaining strong business / client relationships
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- Experience running reports and exporting data from online platforms
- Energetic with a ‘can-do’ approach
Salary: £25K-£30K per annum + commissions / bonus package (dependent on experience)
Start Date: September 2021
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online by sending your CV and cover letter including successful partnerships / new business examples of your work to email@example.com to join the B-Engaged team today!