JOB: Account Manager
Who are we?
B-Engaged is a fast growing company operating in the Sports industry with clients who are athletes and brands. We work in every aspect of modern sports—with footballers, and clubs, brand owners and brand managers. We are a full-service organisation, supporting our diverse roster of talent and brands, strategic brand development, content production and beyond.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, organised, forward thinking and committed. At B-Engaged, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
B-Engaged is seeking an Account Manager. This position serves as a key member of the B-Engaged Brand & Communications team servicing brands and athletes. You will develop the B-Engaged account management process, manage campaign logistics and administrations, through to liaising with clients as the daily contact point to B-Engaged.
- Account Management: Responsible for meeting all client needs and deadlines.
- Client Communications: Responsible for communication with clients to ensure they are informed at every point throughout each campaign.
- Administration: Tasked with developing admin templates for current and future campaigns. Tracking of services from contractual IP / rights.
- Talent Co-ordination: Responsible for communications with talent / talent management ahead of campaigns and running through the B-Engaged approval and logistics process with talent during campaigns.
- Reporting and Analysis. Create client reports
The ideal candidate will have…
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within the Sports Marketing Industry as an Account Manager / Executive
- University degree (2:1)
- Strong track-record of client management in sports
- This role requires deep knowledge of the sports & gaming business industry
- Strong interpersonal skills to help drive alignment among various stakeholders.
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- An in-depth understanding of talent and remote technology campaign activations
- Excellent copywriting skills: ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
- Create and manage briefing documents for campaigns and talent
- Track record building and maintaining strong business / client relationships
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- Experience running reports and exporting data from online platforms
- Energetic with a ‘can-do’ approach
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start Date: October 2021
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online by sending your CV and cover letter including examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org to join the B-Engaged team today!